June 15, 14-17, KN:G-205
each talk 10 minutes, then questions and feedback for presenters.
- Daniel Heřt, Relatively Stabilized Unmanned Helicopters Led by Dynamic Virtual Leader, pdf.
- Jiří Fiedler, Synchronized Control of Group of Helicopters Using Direct Communication, pdf.
- Jakub Chmel, SW and HW Integration of an IP PTZ Camera onto a Mobile Outdoor Robot, pdf
- Petr Všetečka, Navigation and Stabilization of Swarms of Micro Aerial Vehicles in Complex Environment, pdf
- Martin Klučka, User Interface and Failure Detection for Support of Multi-MAV Experiments, pdf
- Martin Hobza, Multiple Trajectory Smoothing for Teams of Closely Cooperating Micro Aerial Vehicles pdf