The workshop will be one day event with two invited talks and oral presentations of the peer-reviewed refereed papers. Contributed presentations are solicited in the following topics addressing the scientific challenges in the multi-robot exploration:
- Distributed algorithms and decentralized approaches for coordination and exploration
- Robustness of the exploration policies
- Optimization and level of cooperation in multi-agent/robot systems
- Communication complexity in multi-robot systems
- Bio-inspired and novel computational decision-making approaches
- Benchmarks, performance metrics, and methodology of experimenting
The workshop aims to develop discussion about the current niche, and therefore, unpublished work and also already published materials could be accepted for the presentation. The received contributions will be evaluated in the peer-reviewed process, where the main evaluation criterion will be the relevance of the contribution to the workshop topics. All accepted contributions will be given an oral presentation and will be made publicly available whenever possible.
|Workshop Paper Submission (EXTENDED DEADLINE):||June 25, 2014|
|Notification of (Abstract) Acceptance:||June 30, 2014|
|Camera Ready Deadline:||July 18, 2014|
|Workshop:||August 18, 2014|
Submitted papers should be 6 pages in length in the IEEE Computer Society two-column camera-ready format. It can be prepared either with the Word template or the Latex package available at http://www.computer.org. Submissions must be made electronically as a single Portable Document Format (PDF) file via the workshop submission site at https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=macorex14. Accepted submissions will be publicly available if possible.