The research topics addressed by CRAS are based on the research performed in the particular participating laboratories and research groups:
- Vision for Robotics and Autonomous Systems. Multimodal robot perception, data fusion, object detection. (T. Svoboda, K. Zimmermann, M. Hoffmann, M. Reinstein).
- Computational Robotics Laboratory — Performs research on computational aspects of robotic problems. It is primarily focused on robotic information gathering problems, autonomous data collection planning and related fields (J. Faigl)
- Unmanned Aerial Systems — control a whole team of small UAVs. (M. Rollo)
- MRS group — Micro Aerial Vehicles, Modular robotics, Swarms (M. Saska)
- Humanoid and Cognitive Robotics, Matěj Hoffmann.