CRAS participates on large scale project Research Center Informatics, RCI where it constitutes the Robotic chapter.
CRAS members were very successful in securing new funding from the Czech Science Foundation. The following three-years projects start 01/2017:
- K. Zimmermann. Robust motion planning and control on rough unstructured terrain.
- M. Hoffmann. Robot self-calibration and safe physical human-robot interaction inspired by body representations in primate brains
- M. Saska. Stabilization and control of teams of relatively-localized micro aerial vehicles in high obstacle density areas
- M. Saska. Methods of Identification and Visualization of Tunnels for Flexible Ligands in Dynamic Proteins
- T. Krajník: Spatio-temporal representations for lifelong mobile robot navigation
got funding. Enable-S3 is an acronym for European Initiative to Enable Validation for Highly Automated Safe and Secure Systems. Tomas Svoboda is the PI of the CTU part. We will closely collaborate with ValeoCZ working on boosting rare data into the learning and testing
A new project funded by Czech Science Foundations has been awarded to Jan Faigl a member of CRAS. This basic research project for 2016-2018 aims to investigate properties of efficient solutions for information gathering with non-holonomic vehicles in problems motivated by persitent monitoring and surveillance missions.