CRAS members were quite successful in publishing latest results.
- Lukáš Chrpa, Jose Pinto, Tiago Sa Marques, Manuel A. Ribeiro, Joao Sousa: Mixed-Initiative Planning, Replanning and Execution: From Concept to Field Testing using AUV Fleets
- Jan Faigl, Robert Pěnička: On Close Enough Orienteering Problem with Dubins Vehicle
- Petr Čížek, Diar Masri, Jan Faigl: Foothold Placement Planning with a Hexapod Crawling Robot
- Martin Pecka, Karel Zimmermann, Tomáš Svoboda. Fast Simulation of Vehicles with Non-deformable Tracks. arXiv PDF
We also got an oral presentation at ICCV2017, arguably the most prestigious computer vision conference: K. Zimmermann, T. Petricek, V. Salansky, T. Svoboda. Learning for Active 3D Mapping. arXiv PDF, DemoVideo.
We also have a few new journal publications:
- Tomáš Krajník ; Jaime P. Fentanes ; João M. Santos ; Tom Duckett. FreMEn: Frequency Map Enhancement for Long-Term Mobile Robot Autonomy in Changing Environments. IEEE Transactions on Robotics ( Volume: 33, Issue: 4, Aug. 2017 )
- M. Pecka, K. Zimmermann, M. Reinstein, and T. Svoboda. Controlling Robot Morphology from Incomplete Measurements. In IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Feb 2017, Vol 64, Issue: 2, pp. 1773-1782